ST. JOHN'S EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
To strive for academic and human excellence among students and thus attain integral development of their personalities
St. John’s Educational Institutions is one of the leading institutions of Udupi District located at Moodabettu Village, Shankerpura. Our Reputed institutions are known for a Difference in Education. It has highly qualified dedicated and experienced faculty members, well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science and a library with study hall containing a wide collection of books, spacious compact and clean school campus, spacious ground for track events and variety of games and good transport facilities.
Small History About Our Institutions
St. John’s Higher Primary (Kannada Medium) – It was established in the year 1902 under the leadership of Mr Ladru Noronha at Kurkal. In 1912 the school administration was taken over by Rev. Fr. Gregory D’Souza and the school was shifted to the church campus.
St. John’s High School (Kannada Medium) – It was established on 18.06.1981 by Late Rev. Fr. G. B. D’Souza. On the occasion of its Silver Jubilee and to make this event memorable St. John’s Pre-University College was established.
St. John’s Academy This School is established under the Fundamental rights of the minorities, on 1st of June 1998 under the dynamic leadership of Rev. Fr Vincent Monteiro.
St. John’s Pre-University College was established in June 2006 by Rev. Fr Alexandar Lobo a noted educationist to cater to the needs of higher education of the people in and around Shankerpura.