The main values focussed by our institution are:
Justice - Social & Religious Liberty - of Thought,Expression, Faith & Belief Equality - Boys and Girls are treated equally. Fraternity - Teaching of brotherhood, to promote human dignity, unity of all people and integral development.OBJECTIVES
- All round development of the children such as physical,intellectual, emotional and spiritual.
- Inculcating creative ability and critical thinking.
- Fostering good habits, brotherhood and patriotism.
Religious and Moral Education : As a Christian school, we offer a course in religious and moral education in all classes. This will help the child to acquire sound morality and to be loyal to God and to the nation.
Physical Education : Games and physical training are compulsory as an essential part of physical education. Any claim for exemption from the same must be supported by a valid medical certificate.
Request to Parents / Guardians :
- Co-operation with the School authorities is earnestly solicited.
- They should see that the children are punctual to School with necessary books, stationary and completed home work.
- To avoid inconvenience and punishment to the children, parents are requested to sign the progress report and other documents in time.
- Special attention should be paid to School uniform which must be neat and clean. Pupils who do not wear prescribed uniform are not admitted into the School.
- Avoid wearing bangles, flowers and ornaments to School in order to maintain equality and to be away from mental diversion.
- Parents are not allowed to see the students or meet the teachers during working hours.
- Parents can meet the class teachers on every Saturday between 9-30 a.m. to 10-30 a.m.
- Pupils are not to leave the School premises without theprincipal's permission during School hours.
- Any change in the address must be notified immediately to the School Office.
- Attending the Mass on every Wednesday and First Friday is compulsory to Catholic Pupils.